Friday, November 5, 2010

Change the World


Do you ever wonder what God wants you to do with your life? I do. There are so many things...
I want to do God's will. I don't know what it is yet, but I want to serve my God to the best of my ability. (Which I admit I slack on a lot of the time). I want to be one of the people this song is talking about. God is more important than anything. His story should be told to the world.

I encourage you to stop, and take a moment to pray for those who are already changing the world. Those who are putting God before themselves and doing His will. They are still human they have their spiritual ups and downs just like everybody else. So I encourage you to stop and pray for these people.

You don't have to know of someone to pray for them. It could be somebody you don't even know. God knows and He's listening.

And I encourage you to get up and do something for Christ. Go out of your way and serve your Savior. God can use anybody. He is in complete control and nothing is impossible with Him. Go change the world!

To God alone be the Glory!

2 comments:

  1. You are already developing the mindset of a world-changer! I see it in your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have the mind-set, now I just need to do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV