Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happiness In Christ

God is an amazing God. He works in mysterious and hidden ways.

I've realized: just yesterday how much happier I am when I give something up to God. When I make it about Him to bring Him glory, I have a sense of peace and happiness that I knew was from Him.

I get joy in surrendering to Christ and doing His will. I love my God, my Creator. He is everything I need. He is my King. The things of this world do not please me. They may keep my entertained or happy for a time, but I do not belong here and I am happier when I am in Christ.

And sometimes when you are down the most and you have to rely on Him, you find new strength, hope and happiness that only Christ can give. It's in those dark and scary times that we find Joy, because we are forced to rely on our Creator and He gives us the hope, love and courage to carry on.
To God alone be the glory.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV