Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Want to be Real

I want to be real. These things we put on to make it look like we have it all together, that our faith is strong and unwavering, that we never doubt and challenge God, they are lies. I am not strong in my faith, yes I have "better" or "more" faith than some, but I also have "worse" or "less" faith than others. But who am I to judge? Christ, he will Judge. My good deeds are dirty rags to Him. I am nothing, but Christ, He is Everything.

I don't have it all together. And just when I think I do, I don't. God reminds me and pulls me closer to Him, He humbles me. I doubt God, sometimes. I am not going to lie or pretend otherwise. But He is faithful to me even in my doubt, and His faithfulness is what reminds me of His truth.

You see, I'm beautifully broken. I'm imperfect, but loved by a perfect God; just like you.
To God alone be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV