Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rocking the World: We are the Next Generation


Have you ever really thought about that? We’re the next generation! Think of all the leaders in this world. That’s going to be us! You could be the next Michael Jackson!
But what if we aren’t doing the right thing now?


We all could be bullies now, and become the world’s worst gangsters tomorrow.
We all could drink a little too much now, And be the drunk driver that killed someone tomorrow.
We all could be the person that hates everyone and everything now, and be the leader of World War three, tomorrow.
We all could be Drug-addicts now, and not exist tomorrow.

I don’t mean to scare you but this could happen. If all we do is play video games, watch T.V, surf the Internet and hang around the house for all of our teen years, we’ve just wasted one of the most awesome times of our lives!

You’re thinking- Well, playing video games, watching T.V, surfing the Internet, and hanging around the house, are the most awesome parts of my life!

Really? Are they? Have you ever watched too much T.V and were totally sick and bored with it? Then you tried a video game, and it kept you content for a while but then you were bored with it too? This is what the bible says in

Philippians 4:12-13

“I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.”


What is it saying? It’s saying that when we are doing God’s work we will always be content. The little pleasures of life seem to make you happy but later they could harm you.

So get up off your butt and do God’s work! Now, Hmm… What can we all do today?…

We all can fight abortion today, and save millions of lives tomorrow!
We all can learn an unusual language today, and translate the Bible into that language tomorrow!
We all can help one another today, and keep the world at peace tomorrow!
We all can write a book today, that will change the world tomorrow!
We all can donate a little money to charity today, and raise millions of dollars for that same charity tomorrow!
We all can tell someone about Christ today, And save that person from living a painful eternity in the fires of hell tomorrow!
We all can start something small today, that God will make BIG tomorrow!

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! We will give our utmost for His highest! We can change the world, If we do it for God.
Nothing is impossible with God!

You may be thinking- I’m out in the boonies! I’m a nobody! I’m to busy! My friends would think I’m a loser! I don’t talk well! I’m scared! I can’t do it physically or mentally! I lie a lot; no one would believe me!

Nothing is impossible with God! If God want’s you to do this, he’ll make a way!

We need to get up and do something positive for Christ! Sometimes I see or think about all the lost people in this world, and I feel depressed.

I would hate to look back on my life and say- “I could’ve witnessed to this person, but I wanted to chat on email.”

Or- “I could’ve been nice to this person, but instead I didn’t want to talk to them, because they were ‘weird’.”

Think of all the lost people out there that need saving. They may not even want to be saved.
Or know that they need saving. But with God nothing is impossible!

We have so little time to do what God wants us to do. And how do we spend it? Watching TV, on the Internet, cell phones I could name a billion things!

But we need to change this world! This world is painted with evil and strung by lies.
We need to spread God’s light to brighten the dark corners of the earth and undo the knot of lies.
We need to do something! Something Big! WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!
It may start small, but with God…

What? I couldn’t here you-- Say it again? What did you say? Say it just a little louder...
Oh!
“NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!”


To God alone be the glory!


Ps. If you have the same or similar mindset: check out http://www.therebelution.com/

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV