Sunday, May 23, 2010

Are You Ready?

If you found out the world is going to end tomorrow for sure, what would you do? "Well I'd get ready of course." You'd say.

Jesus is coming soon, but I don't know how soon. We really need to change our lives so we're not living for Christ when we want to, but always.

Are you living today like it's your last?

I know I'm not. You say, "Well I think I'll know when I'm going to die, so I'll worry about that stuff then."

What if you get in a car crash tomorrow? I don't think you'll know till then. Nobody wants to think about death. But if Jesus came back right now, or you die right now, will you be pleased? I don't want to die now because I know there is so much more I can do for Christ. I'd hate to go to heaven knowing I could have done more.

I want that glory when I go to heaven. I want God, the Creator of everything, look me in the eye and say "Well done. My good and faithful servant."

I mean, can you even imagine? The God of the universe telling you what a good job you did? Amazing! I want God to use me in every way possible. I want to live my life to the fullest for Him.
I want to live everyday, like it is my last. It's not going to be easy. But I'm going to try. Will you
?
To God alone be the Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV