Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Patience

I'm learning patience by trusting God. There are so many things I want to happen. God is in control and it will happen in His perfect timing. I believe God wanted me to start this blog so I'm giving it up to Him.

He will do with it as He pleases. It's His blog, after all I am His.

"All of my plans, all of my dreams, I lay them down before your feet. All of my time, all that was mine, I now submit to your design." -Aaron Shust.

Ha ha...trusting God leads to faith. So It all comes back to Him. Everything does.

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we cannot see."

Hebrews 11:1

To be honest, It doesn't matter what I want. Nothing matters in this world but God. The only reason we are here doing what we're doing day after day is because God is in charge. He created everything, He is in charge of everything.

And whatever I want WILL NOT HAPPEN. Unless God allows it to happen. This isn't just me. I know I'm not the only one.

We need to have Faith in God, trust Him who allows us to decide if we want to trust Him. Even though He has already proven Himself trustworthy.

To God alone be the Glory.

2 comments:

  1. Victoria,

    I am very impressed with your blog! Thanks for the encouragement! Stay strong in Christ girl! I love your heart for him. I also love the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. I love the beach too. Sorry it took so long to post you're comments. I forgot I had to approve of them first. I'm glad you like my blog. I think you're as much an encouragement to me as you think I am.
    Thanks,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV