Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Faith; With Your Eyes Shut Tight

I came up with something last night as I was trying to find my bed after I turned off the light.
(I know that sounds lame)


With out God I am bumping into things with my eyes wide open, through Faith in God I am going through an obstacle course with my eyes tightly shut.

Nothing is Impossible with God. But you can't do the impossible without trusting God. Trust God. Take that leap of Faith.

God is holding us, guiding us threw the obstacle course of life with our eyes tightly shut. When we open our eyes and wander onto a strange path, God gives us a glimpse of life without Him, then gently calls us back.

Hard times are part of life, and I believe God uses them to strengthen our Faith. It's easy to Trust God when everything is going fine. Take a leap of Faith, and walk, with your eyes shut tight.
To God alone be the Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV