Monday, October 18, 2010

Paid In Full

I just HAD to post this simple picture! Isn't it great?


I'm glad that is true! God knows I need His grace and forgiveness in my life. What a price He paid too. He gave His life for us and sadly we often take that for granted.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son. That whoever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

1 John 3:16

This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down His life for us.

1 John 4:9-10

This is how God showed His love among us: He sent His one and only Son into the world that we might live through Him.

This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

2 comments:

  1. I actually wasn't planning to post, but when I saw the picture I had too! Yes, thank God for His grace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV