Saturday, October 16, 2010

We Live Insignificant Lives -Part Two

God's love is so great and He paid the ultimate sacrifice for us: He died, for us. We should be able to willingly die for Him.

Sometimes as Christians we can get so caught up in other things we never take the time to minister to someone. Sometimes they're right in front of us pleading. Our lives here are so short, we need to do something for God, it's the least we can do, since He saved us.

To me, If I save one soul from the fire, my life is worth living. If I am deaf, dumb, blind and crippled let me bring Glory to God with my life till I die.


  • If all I am good for in this life, is to sing praises to you, then let me sing till I die.

  • If all I am good for in this life, is to pray for others, then let me pray till I die.

  • If all I am good for in this life, is to love others, then let me love till I die.

  • If all I am good for in this life, is to serve others, then let me serve till I die.

  • If all I am good for in this life, is to spread God's word, then let me spread His word till I die.

If you die tomorrow do you think your life will be satisfactory to God? Or do you think you could've done more for God instead of surfing the Internet?

God can take your life away as soon as He wants. Right now I hope I live longer then till tomorrow because I think I can do more for God before I die and I want to do more for Him before I die. I want to live my life to the fullest for God. 'Cause that's what life is all about; Jesus Christ.

We live an insignificant earthly life. Do God a favor; don't waste it. We want to do the most we can here so we can please God. Imagine the reward when you get to heaven! Nothing rusts or becomes boring or distasteful there.

Please watch the video below. It is 'This Is Your Time' -by Micheal W. Smith. This is one of my favorite songs! Enjoy.

To God alone be the Glory!



2 comments:

  1. Your post is powerful and I say amen! Michael w. Smith is one of my heroes in the faith. You are going to mark the world for the cause of Christ sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about that! But I'll try! =)
    Thank you so much! You are such an encouragement to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV