Friday, January 14, 2011

We Will Rule


I have been reading an amazing book called : Why Pray? by John F. DeVeries. It is a really cool book and definitely worth reading. He made a cool point: "I am being trained to reign with Christ for eternity."

I have never thought of it that way. Rule? Me? With God, the Ultimate Ruler? WOW!!

1Corinthians 6:1-3

Or do you not know that the Lord's people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? Do you not know that we will judge angels?

Wow. I never thought of it that way, we, will reign with God! We are God's chosen children to reign with Him forever; because he loves us. Even though He knows we don't deserve it. Wow, what a God!
To God alone be the glory!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the book recommend! I'm glad to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome I really enjoyed it!
    Yeah, I have been busy lately and haven't had time...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV