Friday, September 3, 2010

God is All of the Above

God is amazing. God is real. God is patient. God is just. God is true. God is forgiving. God is love. God is all-mighty. God is always there.

Though, sometimes it feels like He's not there. I was sitting on my bed one night, talking to God. I was having a hard time with something and was seeking His help. It was at night; my room was pitch-black. Suddenly in the middle of my conversation, I stopped and laughed shortly.

"It's so weird." I had said to God. "I can't see you. You don't talk to me, yet I know you're here, listening to me."

"I will never leave you, nor will I forsake you." it says in the bible. Yet sometimes, we feel so alone. Like He's not there. Like He is not listening.

But God is there and He is listening. Though when things don't go as planned we wonder where God is. He is right here fulfilling His perfect plan.
To God alone be the Glory.

PS. Join in the conversation on the post labelled Questions.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite of your post so far! Simple real, and so powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You are a great encouragement to me!
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is true, and it's good to be reminded of it from time to time. We often get busy and don't take time to get quiet and think on and appreciate the gift we have. Thanks for reminding me today!
    blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome. And thank you for commenting!
    I enjoy reading your feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV