Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thoughts...

I was thinking and what I came up with was this:

We all die at one point in life, some young, others old, some for a noble cause and some by an accident.
Therefore, knowing we will all die one day and Christ died for us, then shouldn't we die for Him? The only reason we live is because He died so we might live. And if we are going to die some day some way, shouldn't we die serving the One who sacrificed His life for us even though we did not deserve it?

We are going to die, and personally, I would rather die for Christ than of old age. Though I don't know if I'd have the courage or faith to do so.
To God alone be the Glory!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to recommend the book Crazy love to you, if you have not read it. God had amazing plans for you! Your post has amazing depth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read Crazy Love and it is one of my favorites! I'm actually considering posting a part of his sermon...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV