Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Your Identity

Your Identity is who you are. We are God's Identity; in other words, we are who God made us to be.

Genesis 1:27

God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

God is perfect; He makes no mistakes. God gave you red or black or brown or blond hair for a reason. He makes no mistakes. He made us exactly the way He wanted; to fulfill His perfect plan.

It doesn't matter what others think, or what you look like or who you hang out with or what your wearing. God loves you exactly the way you are. He created you like that, you're one of a kind. There is no one out there just like you. Your uniquely God's very own creation, created in His image and loved dearly.

Isn't that amazing?
To God alone be the Glory!

2 comments:

  1. Victoria,

    I believe God is spwaking to me through this post! I almost cried as I read it! This topic is my greatest struggle! I cannot say thank you enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are very welcome!
    To God alone be the Glory; the creater of all things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV