Friday, September 24, 2010

My Future...

I wonder what I am going to do,
but I know it's in Your hands.
I think about my future,
but You already have a plan.

I have so many dreams,
I don't know which to follow,
but You already know,
and will help me through tomorrow.

I trust my future to You, my God and my King,
and hope that I will please You in everything.

For nothing else matters but You, I'll give You glory all my days,
My worries are pushed aside as I offer You my praise.

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself." -Matthew 6:34

To God alone be the Glory!

1 comment:

  1. Well said! It has a nice flow, and a wonderful message.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV