Friday, June 4, 2010

Fear Not

No matter what's going on in your life, the God of the universe knows. He was human before, He understands your feelings. Sometimes it seems like God's so far away.

You see God walking next to you over hills covered in wildflowers, but when you start into the dark dangerous valley, He is not beside you. The reason He is not by your side is because He is carrying you through the valley. No matter what is going on in your life, no matter WHAT, God is there for you.

Faith is more than believing in God, Faith is living out day-to-day life with God.

James 2: 19

You believe there is a God. Good! Even the demons believe that- and shudder.

Faith is trusting God and His decisions. In all situations, whether your scared of a spider or your about to die, God is there we need to trust Him.

I am learning what it means to live by Faith. It's not just trusting God in the good times, when things are under control. It's trusting Him in the hard times when things are spinning out of control. I think God gives us hard times and such, so we have to rely on Him more. We need God even when things are good as well as when things are bad.

Hebrews 11:13

All these people were still living by Faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance.

God is there for you, all you have to do is believe that and live it out in Faith. I'm working on a lot of things in my life. But I have to say Faith is the hardest. I'm going to work on trusting God more and put my Faith to work. Are you going to?
To God alone be the Glory.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I am! He is faithful, and He is already in our tomorrows. Have a blessed weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you too. Ps. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a wonderful writer sister! God has amazing plans for you! Thank you for your words of encouragement. I am so impressed with your maturity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha. Thanks. I've been wanting to start this blog for a year and finally have, though I hope God uses me for something bigger! :D

    I may sound mature but I'm not the one writing these things(God is). I pray before every post is published. I would never have wrote these things if it were'nt for Him.

    Thank you for your encouragement, I value it. Though I do not know you, I know God so I get a glimse of your heart.
    Thanks for the 'wonderful writer' part. I hope to be a writer one day.
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV