Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stay Strong

I had a talk with my Mom last night and we were discussing how it's hard to live in the world and not be of it. The world puts so many temptations in our way. Recently I have been struggling a bit. I feel the pressure of "just go with the flow" But If I just go with the flow how will I bring Glory to my King?

God wants us to be different for Him. Right now I'm struggling with courting. I am still going to court, don't get me wrong, no one can get me to not-court, but I feel the pressure. Everyone I know has a girlfriend or a boyfriend and it gets to you. Satan whispers in my ear "Look how fun it is. Everybody does it."

That is what makes it hard. There are even some Christians who don't want to court and think it's stupid. And it's hard when even my close friends who I have talked to about this before date. But I believe this is a test. And if I pass it will bring Glory to God, and that is all that matters.

I'm not the only one in the world who courts. But Satan likes to remind me of the many people who date and push away that encouragement of those who court. I'm doing what I think is right. But who says standing up for what's right is easy?

It's not, but that is part of God's wonderful plan!
To God alone be the Glory!

2 comments:

  1. Stand for the convictions the Lord has for YOU! Gal 1:10. You go girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your support! It's hard sometimes, but God is with me all the time and I am giving God glory.
    Thank you,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV