Wednesday, June 9, 2010

God's Plan

God has a plan for you. Maybe it's not what you think it is.

I want to be used by God in bigger ways then I am. I want to bring as much glory and honor to His name as possible. Maybe God just wants me to talk to the people I know, or maybe He has bigger plans. But you have to do the "small" stuff before you can do the big stuff.

I have trouble with that. I want God to use me now in a big way. But I have to start with the small stuff. I know God is going to use me and is using me now. Nothing is impossible with God. God has perfect timing. For He is perfect and He laid down the plan of life and knows what it is. God knew millions of years ago before the earth was created, that I would be writing this right now.

It doesn't matter how small you think you're ministry is if you're doing it for God. God is with you at all times. Go for it!
To God alone be the Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Have a blessed day.
"May you experince the love of Christ though it's so great you'll never fully understand it." NIV